Planning a nursery is similar to starting from a blank slate. You have a whole new canvas to create and make it not only a functional, but beautiful room! But first, emphasis on functionality! Modern designs by furniture manufacturers like Legacy Classic Kids and SmartStuff Furniture are the best choices for busy moms, and we give you our word to tell you why here. Simple and clean lines of the sets help you make the new-born’s room purely beautiful and comfortable. Discover more!
When you grow-up and learn to think inside the box, it is getting complicated to go easily beyond the borders. Get inspired by the kids’ lifestyle and their freedom of thought. Rules are good, but sometimes the pieces of art come out when the rules are broken. In creative matter – the perfect source of fresh idea is your child. Children do see the world and things differently, with no limits or rules. So, when time comes to rearrange your kid’s bedroom or make it from the nursery into the teenager’s room, go plan it together with your youngster. Let the kids talk their ideas! Here are few draft issues you can work on together ➡️ What Kids Can Teach You About Home Decor and… Life
“We’ve really worked to make sure every piece across the Wendy Bellissimo furniture offerings has something special.”
FurnitureCart introduces special Legacy Classic Kids Collections by Wendy Bellissimo: Inspirations, Big Sur and Harmony. All three collections speak directly to the heart of nursery and youth environments with designs focused on style and comfort. As a natural extension of her ability to connect with families looking to enhance their lifestyle, designer and mother Wendy Bellissimo balances the collection’s focus with pieces that easily accommodate a child’s individuality and a mother’s desire to provide an inspirational environment in which her child can grow.
“The success of last year’s launch of the Inspirations collection I believe strongly supports the idea that families want compelling options when they are decorating their homes. We’ve really worked to make sure every piece across the Wendy Bellissimo furniture offerings has something special that helps them to stand out as an amazing combination of style and value and Big Sur and Harmony each elevate this idea even further.” – said Wendy, family lifestyle designer.
As a mother and a designer, Bellissimo has extensive experience in finding the “perfect fit” for a child’s space. All pieces in the Wendy Bellissimo collections have been sized and scaled to accommodate the dimensions of a typical child or smaller bedroom.
The collections bring the fun and excitement back into shopping for children’s bedroom furniture, providing creative ways to decorate with an eclectic assortment of pieces that can be styled in multiple ways to fit any setting. Each truly live up to Wendy’s mantra of “love the way you live.”
Inspirations by Wendy Bellissimo: Was created with a versatility that allows each girl freedom of distinct personal expression. Classic styling with intricate wood turnings, inspired hardware and beautiful moldings make this collection a standout with over fifty items to choose from. Lovingly developed finishes of Morning Mist Grey and Seashell White provide an air of lived-in sophistication that will transition gracefully for years to come.
- Drawers feature positive drawer stops and side mounted, ball bearing extension guides
- Drawer fronts are constructed with English dovetail joinery
- Drawer interiors are sanded and stained for a finished drawer interior
- All beds feature bolt-on rails to ensure secure attachment and to prevent rails from accidentally unhooking
- Plywood Slat Rolls, included with every bed, create a strong foundation to support mattresses
- Dressers, Bureaus, Chests, Desks and Nightstands include anti-tip hardware
- All items use lead-free finishes
- Most beds offer low and high rail positions to accommodate underbed storage and growing children
Big Sur by Wendy Bellissimo: Not leaving the boys out, Big Sur is a youth group designed to appeal to boys of all ages with a refined, rugged styling and attention to detail that is a signature trait of the Wendy Bellissimo brand, and what has made her a recognized style leader in family lifestyle products. A handsome finish and layers of frames and moldings make this collection a stand out without adding excessive weight and scale. Finessed details such as the “cross framing” motif on the beds and turned feet create a collection that moms appreciate and still appeal to the “men” of the house.
- The Saddle Brown finish is a warm cherry colored tone with subtle rub through, burnishing and lightly distressed edges that is truly a child-friendly finish
- All pieces feature custom designed knobs with faux key-holes in an Oil Rubbed Bronze color for added details creating a more authentic heirloom design
- A worn bonded leather fabric is used on the Upholstered Platform Bed
Harmony by Wendy Bellissimo:
The perfect balance between European traditional styling with today’s casual lifestyle helps create the comfortable backdrop for this collection.
Curved fronts on all the cases; delicate ogee shaped frames decorate the drawer fronts; soft rounded fluted pilasters; rounded, urn-shaped turned feet blend together to create a traditional silhouette, then mixed with a very casual Antique Linen white-painted finish, custom designed ring pulls in a matching Antique Linen tone and topped off with a touch of sophisticated glam with glass knobs, Harmony is the perfect interpretation of classic styling updated with today’s livable lifestyle.
- Antique Linen White – a painted “gesso” style finishing process featuring a subtle texture that creates an authentic hand-painted design adding to the heirloom appearance
- Fluted glass knobs and custom designed ring pulls accented in a lightly distressed white paint give a sophisticated tone on tone look to cases
- A light natural “Tea Stain” woven fabric used as on the Upholstered Panel Bed (headboard/footboard) and also as a French Memo board used in the Desk Hutch
All three Wendy Bellissimo collections, Inspirations, Big Sur, and Harmony exemplifies Legacy Classic Kids’ longstanding commitment to producing safe and durable furniture in styles that grow well with your children and home. The combination of Wendy’s experiences as a mom and expertise in design and decor has been irreplaceable in helping Legacy Classic Kids create collections that speaks to the distinctive needs and desires of the baby and youth markets.